the nfp connexion
Welcome to THE NFP CONNEXION, supporting the non-profit sector across rural and regional Queensland.
For a very low monthly fee, we offer a range of features to support your organisation, so you don’t feel you’re doing it on your own. We help charities and NFP’s just like yours stay mission-focussed, make more profits and grow. You will have:
- 24/7 access to your own “Personal NFP Expert”, based in Bundaberg, we can be on your door step the same day you phone.
- Monthly telephone catch-ups. Every month we will schedule a call to check in on how the month is going, highlights, dramas, plans for next month and so on.
- Quarterly face to face reviews. At least once every three months we will sit with you and review how your quarter is looking. What do the numbers look like, are things on target, what’s on the radar and what do we need to prepare for, or perhaps change.
- Every year we’ll sit with you and do a deep-dive to support you with strategic planning, budget reviews, fundraising strategies, AGM support, whatever works bestfor you. We’re with you on your journey every step of the way.
- Access and introductions to expert Philanthropy Managers, and connection to a variety of sector experts and suppliers to ensure that you’re getting the best service and best value. NFP and Employment Law, IT Solutions [hardware, software and comms for NFP’s], admin, bookkeeping to name just a few.
- Bonus: Your monthly fees accrue and can be used as a direct credit towards any NFP Consultancy project during the membership year.