the nfp connexion
Welcome to THE NFP CONNEXION, supporting the non-profit sector across urban, rural and regional Queensland.
For a low monthly fee and no lock-in contract, we offer a range of features to support your organisation, so you don’t feel you’re doing it on your own. We help NFP's and charities just like yours stay mission-focussed, work smarter and grow. You will have:
- 24/7 phone, text and email access to your own “Non Profit Expert”. While based in South-East Queensland, we can potentially be on your door step the same day you call.
- Monthly in-person catch-ups. Every month we will schedule time to meet and check in on how your month is going, highlights, dramas, plans for next month and so on. Attending board meetings (in-person or via Zoom) and supporting your officer bearers whenever needed.
- Quarterly face to face reviews. At least once every three months we will sit with you and review how your quarter is looking. What do the numbers look like, are things on target, what’s on the radar and what do we need to prepare for, or perhaps change.
- Every year we’ll do a deep-dive to support you with strategic planning, budget reviews, fundraising strategies, AGM support, whatever works for you. We walk alongside you on your journey every step of the way.
- Introductions that connect you to a variety of sector experts and suppliers to ensure that you’re getting the best service and best value and keeping a lid on costs
- Bonus: Up to 50% of your monthly fees accrue annually and can be used as a direct credit towards any NFP Consultancy project during the membership year.