elmo software solutions
A cost-effective HR & payroll system that can help streamline and automate time-intensive, manual tasks is vital for NFPs, to enable you to reduce the time spent on HR & payroll admin and give you time back to focus on achieving your business goals. Automating people management tasks across the employee life-cycle can save you time and money through efficiencies, allowing you to focus on developing your business and better-serving your customers’ needs.
ELMO Software offers an integrated, cloud-based HR & payroll software that will transform the way you do business.
- Improving Productivity - Move away from spreadsheets with ELMO’s automated software solution that streamlines many time-intensive administrative HR & payroll tasks.
- Improve Efficiencies - With ELMO, you can access all your required HR &/or payroll modules in an all-in-one integrated system, one vendor, one dashboard, one user interface. It’s also cloud-based so you can access it from anywhere, anytime as it suits you and your staff.
- Reduce cost - With a fully integrated suite of tools including HR Core, Payroll, Recruitment, Onboarding, Performance Management, Learning & Development and more, you no longer need to juggle multiple systems from multiple vendors - saving you time and money.
- Manage Compliance Risk - Gain peace of mind by protecting your business against fines and other penalties. Stay up-to-date with legislative requirements and employment regulations to ensure compliance.
- Better Talent Management - Our all-in-one software will help you manage your employee lifecycle from hire to retire. Reduce your time to hire, cost to hire, attract the best talent and keep your staff engaged, right from the get-go.
- Reduce HR & Payroll Admin – Empower employees through self-service functionality to review and update their own personal records, including information relating to pay, leave, performance and learning.
the elmo modules include:
- HR Core: The Employee Self-Service (ESS) and Manager Self-Service functionality allows enables employees to apply for leave and check their leave balances, and for managers to oversee absences.
- Recruitment: Streamline the hiring process from job requisition approval through to offer acceptance, build candidate sourcing capability, and refine recruitment workflows, screening questions and interview processes.
- Onboarding: Configure your onboarding process & workflows, assign due dates for tasks, documents and courses, send reminder emails, and report upon various metrics.
- Performance Management: Streamline your employee appraisal process with ELMO’s range of pre-built goals and development objectives. The system facilitates regular 360 reviews to help reduce employee turnover.
- Succession Management: Retain employees, identify flight risks, determine skills gaps of high-potential employees and accelerate the development of skills.
- Learning Management: Create and curate a comprehensive catalogue of courses, ranging from simple courses through to more complex courses with multiple components including policy acknowledgments, documents, eLearning and instructor-led training.
- Course Library: Access over 400 courses covering everything from soft skills to compliance-related issues. The course content is also kept up-to-date with legislative changes, while new and updated courses are released every month.
And if you’re in need of a cloud payroll solution, consider these additional solutions from ELMO:
- Payroll: Manage staff pay, organise timesheets, and ensure compliance with SuperStream and Single Touch Payroll (STP) in AU and Payday Filing & KiwiSaver in NZ.
- Rostering / Time & Attendance: Manage your workforce scheduling, control your costs and future staffing needs more effectively. Includes employee self-service functionality.